I like to build products & tell stories. I am deeply interested in cryptocurrencies and its wide range of applications. I help startups with product, technology and cryptocurrencies.
I am currently advising Longgame and Monday VC. I work at Y Combinator. Before that, I built products for Moz and Zynga. I also founded Netgamix, a user generated trivia platform that reached more than 100K MAU.
If you are interested in having me consult or speak, please email me at [email protected].
My Articles, Products & Media
- It's all about people.
- Remember yourself. There's only here and now. Attention is all we have. Use it wisely.
- We overestimate risk. When in doubt, choose the path that leads to the best story. No regrets.
- Life is a game of opposites. Black and White, sound and silence. Let go of the ilusion that you can control life. Treat life as a dance, as play.
- The fewer things you identify with, the happier you will be. Question your conditioning. Free yourself.
- Don't take anything personally. When someone wrongs you, they just can't help it...
- On Dialogue - David Bohm
- Sapiens - Harari
- The Lord of the rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Evolving Self - Robert Kegan
- How to Win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie
- Non Violent Communication - Marshal Rosenberg
- The unbearable lightness of being - Milan Kundera
- In search of the miraculous - P.D. Ouspensky
- High Output Managament - Andy Grove
- Hackers & Painters - Paul Graham
- The War of Art - Steven Pressfield
- The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
- Creativity Inc. - Ed Catmull